Booking and Payment:
Our conditions of tour booking are very simple and convenient, you only need to send mails to our official email address email@example.com. After discussing and agreeing with our program and price, you can immediately book any of our services such as tours, hotels and flights. As soon as we receive your booking, we will promptly contact you to confirm and then process it.
- You are required to pay firstly 30% of the total tour price to our company account in order to confirm your booking.
- The remaining amount (70%) will be paid in cash or by credit cards (visa card / master card…) right after your arrival in Vietnam. If you choose to pay by card, it is necessary for you to settle 3% of the total payment as the bank transaction fee.
- Paying by bank transfer to our account
- Paying online (by Onepay system)
- Money Transfer Services
As a general rule, unless otherwise stated, our policy is that all cancellation must be informed in writing either via email or via fax. Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 60% charge
- Within 2 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 100% charge
Trip insurance is required for our trips. Our inclusive travel insurance, including trip cancellation, health, and others, should be confirmed upon your trip departure.
Tour costs and what include/exclude are listed on the itinerary for each tour. Unless indicated otherwise on the tour itinerary, the tour price includes: accommodations in double/twin rooms and most meals, all transportation during the tour, entrance fees, and services of a local tour guide. Tour costs are calculated in USD or EUR and per person. No refunds will be given for unutilized services.
Vouchers will be issued by V.E.I TRAVEL after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. Service vouchers will be sent via email or via fax to passengers.
Neither refunds nor exchanges can be made with respect to accommodations, meals, sightseeing tours, transportation or any other services which are included in the tour price but unutilized by the tour member. V.E.I TRAVEL is not responsible for any losses, injuries or damages caused by passengers. Additional expenses arising due to delays or postponements, accidents, unfavorable weather, political restrictions or any other causes must be covered by the passengers. Passengers are required to have inclusive travel insurance, including trip cancellation, medical emergency, and others. Airline schedules, train timetables and local conditions may affect accommodations and itineraries. Should this occur, V.E.I TRAVEL will endeavor to arrange a suitable substitute of similar value.
V.E.I TRAVEL will act as an intermediary between customers and other service suppliers such as airplanes, trains, boats and hotels in case of any complaint.
In our agency, we speak English, French and others to make you feel the most comfortable. It is our honor to serve you with all of your requests at the most competitive price and the best service quality. Please feel free to CONTACT US!